Greg Gardiner tells his story of surviving the wildfire, Monday. He estimates his ranch has lost 500 or more cattle in the fire.
As featured on
The last thing Greg Gardiner saw before everything went black was his brother Mark heading t…
- Firefighting resources: Will Kansas get all its trucks in a row?
- Hemp bill advancing to vote Monday
- Community effort, along with much-needed rain, contains wildfire in Seward County
- Storms could spawn tornadoes across parts of Midwest, South
- Ohio farmers sending help to Kansas ranches hit by wildfires
- Winter Livestock to have benefit auction to aid wildfire victims
Are you getting the best cash price for your grain?
Enter your zip code:
MACKSVILLE – Edna has been gone five years.
KIOWA - Plum Thickett restaurant was named after the sand hill plums Jane Helmley picks to make jelly.
- By Amy Bickel Staff writer email@example.com
In the far southwest corner of Kansas, residents here who have frequented the new movie theater are educated on this year’s Oscars.
- By BECCY TANNER The Wichita Eagle
INDEPENDENCE - It's time for Laura's house to get a makeover.