As featured on
A group of 25 farmers, truckers and family members traveled from Minnesota to Salina on Monday for the first, 730-mile leg of a trip to provide hay and support to farmers who lost property, feed and even family members to wildfires in March.
- New Comark Equity Alliance, with location in Cheney, to be a new major player in the grain industry
- Survey finds U.S. honeybee losses improve from horrible to bad
- Water right charge introduced to finance schools
- Estes takes aim at using water rights tax to finance public schools
- 2 months after fire, donations, moisture help
- Range recovery info on tap for Kansas burn scar
Are you getting the best cash price for your grain?
Enter your zip code:
MACKSVILLE – Edna has been gone five years.
- By Kathy Hanks Staff writer email@example.com
A new Kansas guidebook is leading the curious to the state’s best chicken-fried steaks, and also to the Scary Bridge in Ness County.